We are always so thankful to anybody who wants to support our vital services in Teesside by donating or fundraising for us!
Support from us
If you are planning an event you want to tell us about or completing a sponsored activity for ARCH then please get in touch with us at email@example.com. We will help support you in any way you can. In some instances we will be able to help with organisation – just get in touch!
We have T-shirts featuring our logo for our fundraisers to wear during sponsored events and activities. Get in touch if you’d like one.
If you get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we can send you an ARCH sponsorship form for you to use in person with your friends, family, at work etc.
ARCH are also on JustGiving, so you can set up your own fundraising page to collect sponsorship, and share the link among your friends, family and colleagues. You can also share it on social media- we can share it too.
- Run, walk, swim, dance, climb! From fun runs to marathons, sponsored sports events and runs are a great way to fundraise.
- Fundraise at work, complete a bake sale, coffee morning, ‘dress down’ day.
- Host an event- this could be an auction, quiz or bingo night, a ball , or anything else!
- Be creative! Want to do something else? We will support you however we can, just get in touch.
Some recent examples from our fantastic fundraisers include:
- Emma, who walked from Saltburn to the Whitby whalebone.
- Frank who ran, walked, swam 500 miles for ARCH with his dog Buddy.
- Karen who completed the Great North Swim.
- Brian & Boo who cycled along the Liverpool to Leeds canal.
- Corinne and Gabby who completed the Great North Run.
- Kath from Clockwork Cards who selected us as her chosen charity for 2019.
- Chris who is completing 3 Marathons!
Thank you for taking the time to fundraise for us, your support is really appreciated.
Rape Crisis England and Wales (RCEW) is the National Umbrella organisation for specialist rape crisis centres. The National Service Standards (NSS) are provide a quality assurance framework that enables services to demonstrate how their services are provided within professional frameworks that prioritise safety, governance, empowerment and continuous improvement.
BACP Accreditation recognises the achievement of high standards of knowledge, experience and development in counselling and psychotherapy.